3-Day LIVE Cane Immersion Virtual Training
September 24 @ 11:00 am - September 26 @ 3:30 pm
A Special Cane Training Event for “These Times”…
Cane Immersion Virtual Training 2020-
ALL This From The Comfort of Home!
(LIMITED TO 24 CANERS, NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
This Unique Virtual Cane Training Event Combines Brain Training with Self Defense for the Best and Most Enjoyable Cane Training Experience Available Today!
* Don’t Take Our Word For It- Read and Listen To Why Participants Say It’s One of the Best and Most Enjoyable Leanring Experiences They’ve Ever Invested In.*
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is open to Leader Ranks and Above or Cane Pre-Skills Equivalent. Not Appropriate for Beginners Starting From Scratch.
- You’ll fast track your Cane skills with support, guidance, care and a great community of like minded Caners!
- Meet Caners who are navigating the ACSD Cane Ranks with structure, support, and accountability right from the comfort of home in a most enjoyable Canin’ experience.
- Experience the Advanced, Masters, and Senior Master Curriculums and walk out with the Drills for Skills that result in jaw dropping, transformative Cane skills.
- Practical Cane Self Defense applications of Cane skills revealed so you know the meaning and intent of every move directly from the Founder of the System.
- *This is the first Immersion to offer the best of Combative Cane Spinning with all the physical and cognitive benefits PLUS.. the practical Cane Self Defense ACSD is known for.
Here’s what ACSD Immersion Graduates say about this transformational training:
“In my work as a government consultant, I travel to many troubled places in the world where I feel a need for greater personal security. After carefully evaluating my options, I determined that Joe Robaina is one of the two specialists in cane defense and the best possible instructor. Twelve months ago I began training privately with Grandmaster Robaina at his studio in Miami for several hours of private instruction each week.
– my instruction works around my physical limitations,
– GM Robaina is patient and understanding but focused and a true professional
– my training centers on self-defense and “street combat” scenarios which closely replicate my real my world travel experiences on airplanes, trains, restaurants, crowded streets, etc.,
– my sessions never exceed my limitations.
– my learning has happened very quickly. After several weeks of training, I felt a new level of confidence.
– GM Robaina tailors each session to my interests and needs.
I am pleased to enthusiastically recommend training with Joe Robaina and his American Cane self Defense Elite/Immersion private training system.
H. Keith Melton, U.S. Consultant, Central Intelligence Agency
Even during these times of adveristy, we look forward to bringing you the most productive and most Cane Training Expereince.
If this sounds like what you want, then call 800-289-8188 OR text IMMERSION to 305-745-7839 and we will jump on a call to answer all your questions and ensure you’re a great fit.
3-Day Cane Immersion Itinerary PLUS BONUS “Cane Train Your Brain” with Joe Robaina
BONUS-Wednesday COBRA Active Shooter Response Plan Training 6:30pm-8:30pm (This is a BONUS and not Mandatory for Certification)
DAY 1 Thursday (11am-2:30pm)
DAY 2 Friday (11am-2:30pm)
DAY 3 Saturday (11am-3:30pm)
BONUS Session with Joe Robaina Wednesday Sept 23 (11am-12pm)
Virtual Cane Immersion Graduation Lunch & Fellowship: Awarding of Cane Certificates, Rank Bands & Shirts
3 Day Immersion Training , BONUS Wednesday Session with Joe Robaina, Written Curriculum, Advanced Rank Certifcates and Rank Bands, Cane Immersion Themed Shirt.
The Ratio of Instructors to Caners will be 6 to 1 for Maximum Personal Attention. That’s why we’re limiting it to just 24 Caners.
Make Plans NOW To Attend-This One Sells Out FAST
CALL 800-289-8188 for details or text IMMERSION to 305-745-7839
Follow us on our YouTube Channel: American Cane Self Defense
LISTEN TO WHAT IMMERSION ATTENDEES SAY BELOW ABOUT THE ACSD CANE IMMERSION EXPERIENCE, THEN CALL 800-289-8188
Before you reach out, listen for yourself to what others had to say about their recent experience at Combat Cane Spinning Immersion Feb 6-8 and why many will be attending this one!
Richard Doc Stull, California- aka RojoRicardo: “Great Instruction, Challenging, and Fun! See You In September!”
Marc Mintz, New Mexico: “Leaving with the ability to pass it on to others…”
Roland Brown, Medical Doctor from Georgia : “Wonderful Experience, confidence booster, recommend to ALL!”
Mike Murphy, Indiana: ” Fun, friendly, learned lots and most important…FUN!”