Winter Cane Immersion 2023 Feb 21-24: American Cane Boxing Certification-1 Slot Remaining!
February 21 @ 9:00 am - February 24 @ 2:00 pm
The ACSD American Cane Boxing
Certification Immersion Training in Miami, Fl!
(UPDATE: 1 SLOT REMAINING)
– OPEN TO BEGINNERS, INTERMEDIATE, and ADVANCED CANERS-
Regardless of whether you want to be the first to introduce the exciting American Cane Boxing curriculum in your community or just want to take your personal skills to the highest levels, THIS is your unique opportunity to do it directly with the Founder and earn your credentials straight from the source.
American Cane Boxing is a unique and exclusive curriculum of American Cane Self Defense focusing on Close Quarters Reality Based Self Defense. The ACB Curriculum uses the unique 32” Boxing Cane a new paradigm in Tactical Cane Self Defense and combines Cane Self Defense applications with their Empty Hand equivalent for a complete Self Defense method for today’s world.
During this unique 4-Day Immersion Training, not only will you enhance your Cane and empty hand self defense skills to the most effective levels, you will learn how to communicate and demonstrate the curriculum effectively and efficiently to those you serve.
American Cane Boxing covers dynamic footwork/striking, tactical clinching and locking, ground survival, gun, knife, and impact weapon defense strategies in reality based scenarios with the ability to escalate /deescalate as necessary. The training is engrained in the nerve system, so you can respond appropriately under the stress of an assault without being paralyzed by the fear and shock of the moment.
American Cane Boxing is also a fun workout and stress reliever that appeals to all ages with physical and mental benefits to complement practical self defense skills. It provides a complete workout with an emphasis on strength, hand-eye coordination, stamina, balance, agility, and flexibility. Practical self defense, fitness, and fun rolled into one!
4-Day American Cane Boxing Immersion Itinerary
Tuesday Evening Bonus Open To ALL Participants 6:30pm-7:30pm: Role of the Cane in Vehcle Anti-Abduction Protocol
Day 1 Wednesday (9am-2pm)
8:30am-Doors open for Meet/Greet & Fellowship
-Proper Warm Up and ACB Workout Demonstration
– Module 1–Stances and Grips, Footwork, and Unique Strikes of ACB.
– Empty Hand Translations of Striking modules
- 2-3-2 ACB Drill Template : Cane & Empty Hand
- Fatigue & Fight Drills
- LIVE Scenarios: 911, Parking Lot, Home Intrusion 1.
Day 2 Thursday (9am-2pm)
9:30am-Doors open for Meet/Greet & Fellowship
- Module 2 – Clinching & Locking
- Catch and Clinch, Armadillo Cover Cane & Empty Hand
- Defenses against Grabs and Chokes Cane & Empty Hand
- Defenses against Headlocks & Bearhugs Cane & Empty Hand
- Grind Drills Cane & Empty Hand
- LIVE Scenarios: Anti-Abduction, Multiple Assailants, Guess Who (Surprise Attack)
Day 3 Friday (9am-2pm)
9:30am-Doors open for Meet/Greet & Fellowship
– Explanation and Demonstration of the Earth -Wind- Fire-Water Self Defense Model of American Cane Boxing
- Stopping the Flurry: Shutting Down Fast and Furious Attacks
- Don’t Get Caught: Shutting Down The Headhunting
- Ground Survival ACB Style: Floor Recovery, Creating Cane Leverage, Empty Hand Skills
- Stay On Your Feet- Preventing the Takedown & The ACB “Malachi Crunch”
- Defending Against Edged Weapons, Cane & Empty Hand
- Defending Against Firearm Assaults, Cane & Empty Hand
- LIVE Scenarios: Shut It Down, Knife Survival, Firearm Survival, Home Invasion 2
- The Superfight Final Experience: Creating the “Superfight” Experience that convinces the nerve system you’re not a victim!
– Q & A Session with Instructor & CEC Panel
– ACB Graduation & Lunch: Awarding of American Cane Boxing Certifications, Bands, Appointments, and Licenses.
( ACB Ranks are awarded by ACSD based on completion of training and demonstrable skill level of Caners)
– Grad Day Lunch Outing: We’re celebrating Joe Robaina’s Birthday! Wear Your ACB Event Shirts!
ACSD Pro-Shop will be available throughout the event for Cool Merchandise, Specialty Canes, and all things Caners love.
Registration Includes: 4 Day Immersion Training, Materials, 12 Month All Inclusive Online Access to Cane Self Defense University, ACB Grad Certificate, and Grad Bans. Plus Bonus Tuesday Night: Role of the Cane in Active Shooter Response Training. All templates and presentations you need to start offering ACB in your community for 12 months!
The Ratio of Instructors to Caners 6 to 1 or better for Maximum Personal Attention. We expect it to hit capacity sooner than usual. Don’t be get locked out of this one.
Make plans to attend NOW!
Call 800-289-8188 for details or Text ACB2022 to 305-745-7839
American Cane Boxing Is For Everyone and ideal for today’s world! Follow us on our Youtube Channel: American Cane Self Defense
CLICK BELOW FOR AMERICAN CANE BOXING CERTIFICATION IMMERSION VIDEO DESCRIPTION AND INVITE!
American Cane Boxing Video Segments (CLICK ON IMAGE):
Check Out The NEW American Cane Boxing Cane Here:
American Cane Boxing 2 Hands on Cane Skills:
American Cane Boxing: Retain Your Cane!
WHAT CANERS SAY ABOUT THE CANE IMMERSION EXPERIENCE: