Reality based training is the new normal at ACSD and I’ve put together a little post describing what the hallmark characteristics of this type of training will be and a little teaser about what the next reality based training program we’re working on consists of.
Reality Based Training Standard Components
The newly released Five to Survive training sets the tone for the new Foundational Training Programs ACSD will produce including the following characteristics.
- Reality based training
- Includes users manual, or guide
- A step by step approach and guided series
- Is comprised of short highly digestible video segments, rather than one long 60 minute video
- Standard pricing model (see below)
The concept behind this approach is to create a training program that is easy to understand and learn and connects the dots for you. If you’re not sure what reality based training is watch the YouTube Video below
The Next Reality Based Training Program
With a solid grasp of the “Five To Survive”, you can blast through a lot of self defense situations. Now it’s time to take your reality based training skills to the next level so you can deal with situations when you’re not carrying your cane. What if you get attacked with a lead pipe or baseball bat? You better know what angles to cover with your Cane and even then do you have the skills to counter immediately and effectively?
One of the most common street weapons your assailant loves to carry is the knife. It’s cheap, can be purchased anywhere, and easily concealed. The ACSD system was developed to deal with knife attacks and GM Robaina considers it the most gruesome attack you can face.
The average unarmed individual without training gets stabbed 16 times in 10 seconds.
Here’s what you’ll learn in your Next Reality Based Training Course:
- The 12 strike/defend zones you must defend and know how to counter especially when your assailant is armed with a knife or impact tool.
- The empty hand translation of the five Powershot template for times you don’t have your Cane.
- The empty hand drills that turn your arms into “two canes” if necessary.
- The Fort Cane Stance that makes you an ultra hard target for your knife wielding assailant.
- The Juggernaut Cane Strategy that will have the knife assailant running for cover.
- The Mental component you need to execute the Juggernaut Strategy. Without it, you won’t even be able to carry it out.
- Live Reality Based Training Scenario: The 10 Second Knife Survival
- Written Materials & Evaluations
- BONUS: Improvisational Tools of Opportunity
- BONUS: Empty hand vs knife attack? Here’s the skill set you’ll need to have a chance to survive it!
Of course, you get all the follow up support we’re known for.
Reality Based Training Standard Pricing
If you were an owner of an ACSD Self Defense cane you should have received an email message when we launched the Five to Survive training offering you the opportunity for five days to get the training at $49.95, a 50% discount.
Non ACSD cane owners could get the Five to Survive at $99.95 with the discount being available with the purchase of any ACSD cane. Including The Cane Drone (padded contact cane).
This next segment of our reality based training will work in a somewhat similar manner but not exactly.
- Standard retail price will be $99.95
- The 50% discount will only be offered out of the gate to those who have purchased the first Reality Based segment, Five to Survive.
What this means is this:
- If you purchase a cane and take advantage of the offer to get Five to Survive at a discount you’ll be offered this next segment and all future Reality Based training segments at a 50% discount.
- If you’re an existing owner of an ACSD self defense cane and you did not take advantage of the previous opportunity to get Five to Survive at a 50% discount then you’ll have to pay the full retail of $99.95 for this new training. Unless you purchase Five to Survive retail at$99.95 or with the discount by ordering another cane.
However there is gong to be one very short lived exception to the above rules.
The Exception to the Rule – My Bad
I don’t normally make exceptions. If I say I only have 10 available for anything I only have ten. No funny business.
When we made the Five to Survive training available last week during the launch at $49.95 I failed to make mention of this next training and how getting Five to Survive at the 50% discount would allow you to get a 50% discount on all future reality based training segments we produce.
My bad. I should have made it clear that a new series was in the works and that you’d lock in the half-off discount to the new and all subsequent reality based training series by purchasing Five to Survive.
Re-Opening the Five to Survive Cart for One Day
Therefore, I’m going to re-open the Five to Survive cart for one day to existing ACSD self defense cane owners who didn’t take advantage of the discount. It’s another win opportunity for you if you missed it, so look for the email in the next 24 hours.