The CRMIPT: Ounce for Ounce Devastatingly Effective Self Defense!
CRMIPT stands for – Close range /Control Response Medium ImPact Tool. But don’t be fooled by the clinical technical term. CRMIPT is devastatingly effective. The CRMIPT is a non lethal mini expandable tool that can expand and retract all within use of force allowing for trapping, control, takedown, impact and restraint of individuals.
Click Below to Watch the Video
It can be easily used against other tools or weapons of opportunity with measured force. It comes equipped with a Flex cuff cutter /seat belt cutter /clothing cutter to be used for safety and emergency rescue situations and can can be used to act as glass / windshield breakers for emergency situations.
A Quick and Comfortable Draw with the CRMIPT Holster
With the CRMIPT holster you’ll have comfortable and easy access to your CRMIPT tool when you need it. You won’t have to fish through your pockets, you’ll know exactly where it is and how to draw it if need be.
The CRMIPT holster is not only stylish, but most importantly, it’s discreet.
The CRMIPT is perfect for law enforcement. Its’ light weight, discretion, and its’ devastating, non-lethal effectiveness makes it perfect for law enforcement which is why more law enforcement agencies are choosing to train their officers in the use of the CRMIPT.
- CRMIPT is now standard operating procedure with Hialeah PD
- CRMIPT is in use with USBP via Artesia NM/ El Paso: Deputy Chief Mc Closkey, Deputy Chief Steve Hamilton
- CRMIPT is in use with PSD CENTCOM, SOCOM, DON
- CRMIPT is in process in South Miami: Sgt, Mike Weissberg & Metro Dade PD
- CRMIPT is in use with EU UN Security Commander Kirk McCleod
Law enforcement does not take self-defense choices lightly. With officers lives on the line you better believe it’s absolutely essential they’re secure.
About Your 3 Free COBRA Videos
With any purchase at American Cane Self Defense make immediately available three unique what we call COBRA self-defense videos.
COBRA stands for Combat, Objective, and Battle Ready Applications. These are self-defense applications that are highly effective, can be used by anyone and do not require a self-defense cane. In fact we encourage you to share these three videos with your husband, wife, children, grandchildren or anyone who you care for.
Here’s an overview of these 3 COBRA Videos
- The Importance of Command Presence: A 2 minute 22 second video that demonstrates two very important self-defense elements: First, your stance, the way your position yourself and second your verbal skills to prevent or survive a violent encounter.
- Anchor Against an Edge Weapon: A 2 minute and 8 second video will demonstrate a technique we call anchoring. In this scenario we demonstrate anchoring as a way to protect yourself when someone with an edge weapon such as a knife has confronted you.
- Anti-Abduction Technique: A 3 minute and 9 second video that will demonstrate and teach you two anti-abduction techniques that really, everyone needs to know.
You will have access to these videos and though they are not cane related, we want to help you be as prepared regardless if you have your cane with our, or not. We do encourage you to share these.