Five 2 Survive Cane Self Defense Online Training Course Sets a New Standard of Excellence, Affordability and Convenience
Five To Survive is the newest training course from American Cane Self Defense and is the first to incorporate reality based cane scenarios that could make the difference between you being a victim, or a victor.
The ACSD cane is a powerful tool when it comes to self-defense. In fact it’s a Bazooka, but you have to know and always be prepared to quickly harness that power because a criminal threat is going to likely be one that you won’t see coming. Criminals aren’t in the habit of sending advance notice. In fact the biggest advantage they have is the unsuspecting victim.
Criminals are professionals at their craft and they’ll scope you out in advance to determine when the best time and place is going to be for them to try and separate you from what they want. Their shock and awe tactic is meant to take you by surprise so you don’t or can’t properly respond or defend yourself. They’re counting on you not being prepared.
What is Reality Based Training and Why You Need It
Reality Based Training is specially formulated to simulate an attack. It’s a simulation that contains elements that make it seem as if it’s a real attack. At least that’s what your mind and body think and because your mind and body thinks it’s a real attack, it learns how to respond properly and effectively when confronted by the shock and awe criminal.
The Five To Survive incorporates reality based training as part of teaching you the five basic powershot template so that when you’re confronted you know exactly what to do in that all so critical first five seconds.
Your ACSD cane is a very powerful tool that can protect you and keep you safe from bad guys and ensure your survival in a threatening situation. The degree to which you’re able to provide such a protective shield around yourself is directly related to your mindset, training, ability and the way you react in an emotionally charged situation when you’re being attacked.
In order to have the life and death odds working in your favor you need know what to do because a moment of hesitation could make the difference between life and death. Between being a victim, or the victor.
Right now you have a cane. Not just any cane but an ACSD self-defense cane. A special cane designed and produced as a tool you can legally take anywhere for the purpose of keeping you and your family safe. Understand though I’m not just in the business of selling self-defense canes. I’m in the business of making sure you know how to use the cane so you can recognize, react to and survive any criminal threat.
I’m your hitting coach. Minor league baseball prospects can have the most precisely made, finely balanced baseball bat money can buy, but can never be a match for a professional major league pitcher. He doesn’t have the mindset, skill set, training or experience to hit a big league pitcher.
Five 2 Survive gets you prepared with the skills, training and mindset to successfully survive an attack from big league criminals.
Understanding The Criminal Intent
Criminals are pro’s. They know what and who to look for and they’re very good at picking their spots and chances are they have been studying you looking for weaknesses and scheming. To make matters worse they might be working with a partner and if true you’ll be confronted with not one but multiple attackers; things could get very dicey for you.
Tips on Surviving The Criminal Intent
First, knowing EXACTLY what to do when confronted improves your chances of surviving without harm or injury to you or a loved one dramatically. Here are some tips that will help you increase your ability to survive when confronted by an attacker.
Victim or Victor
- The First Five Seconds: The victim will not be carrying his cane correctly. Will not react to the attacker properly and could easily lose the advantage of the cane. The victor will be aware, be prepared and know how to funnel the adrenaline caused by the confrontation in just the right way to give the bad guy reason to think twice. To pause, which means – Advantage you!
- Have a #2 in the Bag: The victim will lash out with his cane with a big wind up and a single thrust. This will put him out of position and give the bad guy the opportunity to counter and gain the upper hand. In contrast the victor always has his 2nd move planned. This means when done properly any strike of the cane will result in a position to quickly counter the attackers next move.
- Targeting Your ACSD Bazooka: The victim when confronted by an attacker will just pull the trigger and hope to hit something with his cane. The victor knows where to strike based on the situation, the attacker’s position of vulnerability and the plain and simple truth is that cane on bone hurts. He doesn’t have to strike over and over again. One very well placed strike in the right place can put your attacker on the ground or better yet, turning and running in the opposite direction.
Tips are tips but training is training and tactical is practical and that’s what we’re all about. This is why I want to make you this one time offer to get your hands on Five to Survive for 50% off the retail.
Five To Survive Reality Based Cane Training for ACSD Cane Owners
The Five to Survive – Cane Training Like No Other
- It Has a Specific Outcome: The 5 To Survive course is for anyone with a legitimate interest in practical self-defense who wants to be effective with an instant equalizer, the innocuous looking Cane. They don’t have the time or inclination to earn a black belt in a martial art. They need the survival skills now!
- The Approach is Unique: The Five to Survive is distinguished by presenting the material in a way almost like you being here at ACSD headquarters. It’s is easy to understand, easy to learn and logically and methodically connects the dots.
- It’s Highly Organized: The Five to Survive course will not leave you to your own devices unsure of what to focus on next. The bite-size videos are laid out in a very organized manner giving you a step by step road map for getting from point “A” to point “B”.
- Includes a Course Guide: You get a course guide with the videos. This guide is not just a rehash of the videos, but supplements the videos in a way that gives you a better understanding of the ACSD system and real world practical examples of how to apply these principles even if you don’t have your cane with you.
- A Test: Yes you have to take and pass a written test and a video test. It’s all good because you’ll end up with confidence in your abilities and be able to gauge your skills which will make you better able to defend yourself.
And it’s REALITY BASED TRAINING
The Five to Survive course is not just a bunch of theory or moves. Yes of course you’ll learn the 5 basic power shots, drills for refining your skills but most importantly you’ll learn how to train using what we call reality based scenarios.
Reality based training is what makes 5 To Survive a must have.
You can master the moves, have a thorough understanding of the system but that’s not enough. You must be confident when faced with a do or die situation. Remember, the first 5 seconds are critical. If you know what to do in the first 5 seconds of an attack you’re more likely to preserve the advantage the cane gives you, survive and escape. Reality based training tricks your your mind and your body so that your properly conditioned given the stress of an attack.
Bite Size Videos Makes 5 To Survive Easy to Understand & Learn
Here’s what you get with 5 To Survive
- What You Need to Succeed
- How To Do The Course
- Why Are You Here?
- Choose Your Cane
- Fundamental Concepts
- Cane Maneuverability
- Power Shot 1
- Power Shot 2
- Power Shot 3
- Power Shot 4
- Power Shot 5
- Power Shot Summary
- Power Shot Solo Exercise
- Power Speed and Accuracy
- Lines Drill
- Shark Tank 1
- Shark Tank 2
- Shark Tank Alt
- First 5 Seconds
- Live Home Invasion Scenario (reality scenario 1)
- Home Invasion Alternative (reality scenario 2)
- Evaluation Walk Thru
Five to Survive Bonus Material
Bonus # 1 Empty Hand Translation
One of the hallmarks of the ACSD System is the fact that everything we teach you with the cane can also be translated to empty hand moves.
You’re not always going to have your cane with you so it’s important to be able to use these same survival technique, tactics and moves regardless if you have your cane or not.
This bonus video while not a full rendering of the entire set of empty hand techniques will give you an understanding of how to translate the Power Shot template.
Bonus #2 Four Video Critiques
As part of your certification and testing we ask you to send us a video. This allows us to evaluate how well you’ve learned and absorbed the material. While it’s not the same thing as being here it’s a very effective way for us to test and evaluate you.
Skill refinement evaluation: Throughout the course you will have the opportunity to send us four additional evaluation videos at no extra charge. It’s part of the course.
We’ll review it and give you the feedback you need so you can make the necessary corrections and continue to learn and grow in your cane self-defense capabilities.
First Time Cane Buyers
If you’re a first time cane buyer, you can get Five 2 Survive for 50% off with your cane order. I can’t stress enough how important it is for you to have this training, because as we both know, it’s not the cane, it’s the training that can make the difference.
If you’re already set on a cane, just click then you can easily order your cane and Five 2 Survive using the buttons below and get 50% off the entire training course. You’ll get immediate access and will be able to start studying before you get your cane.
Five To Survive
It Could Be The Difference Between Life and Death
Click Below to Get Immediate Access for Only $99.95
Answers to Questions
Your first gut feeling is that with the cane in your hand you’re going to be able to just start swinging and that will take care of the situation and that you don’t really need any training. Feelings like this are understandable but dangerous, because without the proper training could be putting yourself at greater risk.
- You’re more likely to lose the advantage the cane gives you because you didn’t do what we teach you to do in the first five seconds.
- You’re more likely to lose the advantage the cane gives you because you don’t know how to strike quickly. To strike with power and to strike with speed.
- You can also lose your advantage if you don’t know where to strike and give your attacker the opportunity to counter you and perhaps injure you to the point that you can’t respond.
So the answer is YES. You need this training. The cane is not any different than a firearm in terms of training. Like a firearm it’s a self defense tool and in order to get the most use,the best use which is going to help you survive an attack you need to be trained. There’s no other answer. YES!
– Is ACSD Tactical a Real and Legitimate Tactical Self Defense System?
ACSD is the first tactical Cane self-defense system to be officially recognized by the International Martial Arts Hall of Fame’s (also known as the World Head of Family Sokeship Council) Tactical Division.
This is the world’s largest and most prestigious Grandmasters Board. If you’re a martial artist, a cursory look at the membership roster confirms it. You cannot purchase admission. You have to pressure test and earn admission. No one is a WHFSC Board member until proven otherwise.
What Others Saying
I can talk to you all day long about the course and why you need it. But the real proof is what others who have been through the same or similar training have to say.
I just finished the Cane Course with GM Joe. Traveled all the way from Canada to participate. GM Joe is a fantastic teacher and true Martial Artist, in every sense of the word. He has developed a realistic fighting system with the Cane.
It was an intense course, covering a lot of material and applications. I really enjoyed his teaching methods and explanations, both with the Cane and its Empty-hand translations. I would highly recommend GM Joe as a teacher and if you can, take any of his courses. Thank you once again, GM Joe!!
Eli Freedman, ACSD Canada
World Cass Instructor and opportunity he is offering.
I strongly recommend this course. –
Gil Martinez, Florida
“ GM Robaina has taken centuries old combative principles adapted them for modern day street self defense and presents it in the simplest, most practical way I have ever seen. His method takes the complex and makes it ready to use.
His effectiveness and economy of motion are ridiculous. My only question is…where were YOU 20 years ago?!!!” –
Frank Applin, Martial Arts Instructor, Gladstone, VA
“I have military and law enforcement experience and studied martial arts over 40 years…and I’m NOT just saying this: I’ve NEVER seen anything like GM Robaina’s ACSD. At my age, I never thought I would see something truly different in self-defense.
I really believe Robaina’s method WILL change the way we’ve been doing things in the martial arts. Can’t wait to implement his method at my schools. Highly recommend it for anyone who wants to be at the cutting edge of tactical self- defense”-
Van Perryman, Instructor, Heartland, Texas.
“Two years ago I developed a deteriorating condition that kept me bedridden, unable to move. I came to this class wanting to learn the cane system and in 3 days I’m feeling better than I have in a long time.
Even my wife notices they change in my attitude and I’m incredibly excited about what this cane course is doing for me.” –
Ken Willoughby , Esq. –Florida
Get Access To Five to Survive Right Now for $99.95
I’m not in the business of just selling canes, I’m in the business of helping you survive a single, or multiple attack using the ACSD self-defense cane and that means teaching you the ACSD system.
It’s truly a phenomenal deal considering the fact that it’s outcome oriented, reality based, includes 25 videos, a course guide and a written exam. Great care and consideration has been put into the construction of this course to make it easy to understand and learn so you can get up to speed with your cane fast.
- Five To Survive is an all online course so there’s no waiting for DVDs. You can get started immediately.
- You get access to all 25 videos for life. There’s no time limit and your access is on demand. That means that they’re available to you anytime of the day or night. You can watch when you want as often as you want.
- The course is completely mobile friendly. You can watch on your desktop, laptop, phone, tablet or by downloading the ACSD Mobile App from the Google Play or iTunes App stores.
- You get 25 highly organized, methodically arranged videos and a course guide that will walk you step by step through the program with the objective of teaching your critical survival skills now.
Make Five To Survive Yours
It Could Be The Difference Between Life and Death
Click Below to Get Immediate Access for Only $99.95
How To Get Five to Survive for 50% Off
PS: Five To Survive is available as an option for 50% off when purchasing any ACSD cane. You can click here to browse the entire collection of American Cane Self-Defense Canes
PS: In the case where you are purchasing this training and intend to certify others besides yourself, note that there will be an additional $25.00 evaluation for each family member.